Toyota ISO Wiring Harness Plug Loom Connector
Toyota ISO Wiring Harness designed to plug straight into the ISO plug connected to your vehicle's aftermarket head unit. Please check installation instruction below.
Fits the factory 10-pin + 6-pin plugs
ISO Connector to suit the following Toyota models:
- Aurion 2006-11, Avalon 2000-03, Avensis 2000-09
- Camry (XV10, SDV1, SXV10R) 1993-97, (MCV20R, SCV20R) 1997-2002, (ACV36R, MCV36R) 2002-06
- Camry (ACV40R, AHV40R) 2002-06
- Celica (ST204R, ZZT231R) 1994-2005
- Corolla (AE112R, ZZE122R, ZRE152R) 1997-2011, (AE101, AE102) 1993-99
- Echo (NCP10R) 1999-2002, (NCR12R) 2000-05
- Hilux (5th, 6th, 7th Gen) 1989-2011
- Kluger (KX-R, KX-S, Altitude, Grande) 2007-11
- Landcruiser (80, 100, 200 Series) 1990-2011
- MR2 (Spyder) 1991-2002
- Prado (95, 120 Series) 1996-2009
- Prius 2001-03
- RAV-4 2001-2002, 2006-2011
- Lexus IS 300 (2001-05), IS200 (1999-2005)
- Yaris 2005-11
If your car model is not listed here please check out other Toyota Harness or email us at email@example.com for question and more information.
What you will received : 1 x Toyota APP0141 plug to Female ISO Wiring Harness
- Step 1 : Connect directly to Car Harness. Click here for Full Range Wiring Harness.
- Step 2 : Connect ISO harness to Pioneer , Kenwood , Alpine , JVC ...... plug.
- Step 3 : Plug ISO Female to ISO Male end together.
Example Diagram for Pioneer and Holden:
Buy With Confident
We offer 14 days return policy for all wiring harness if it doesn't fit your car or you simply changed your mind. Buyer will need to pay for return postage together with orginal postage to send out.